Work and Business Coaching
Work and business coaching can deliver startlingly good results. The focused, one-to-one coaching approach helps you raise performance, achieve goals, lower stress, and address the issues that are holding you back.
My coaching style helps you achieve significant, positive change. I believe in a friendly approach where we can build a real connection with each other – all the while emphasising positivity and focusing on taking the right actions.
I love working with a wide variety of people at whatever level they have achieved, and I believe my coaching skills are much stronger because of this.
Who I Work With
- Although I’m not an ‘Executive Coach’, I often work very successfully with people at executive level
- Small business owners
- The professions: medical, law, education, etc.
- People at all levels of work and business in both public and private sectors
Here are some of the areas we can work together on:
- Tried and tested approaches to:
- Efficient working
- Better productivity
- Goal setting & achievement
- Getting promoted
- Improved people skills
- Help to grow as a manager, leader and strategic thinker
- Overwhelm, crises, difficulties & dilemmas
- Stress, work-life balance
- Getting more done
- Managing more effectively – including planning and strategic thinking
What you will NOT get from my work and business coaching:
- I won’t tell you how to run your business, or how to do your job
- I’ll avoid corporate language, jargon and buzzwords – but you can use them if you want to
- I will not employ an ‘in your face’, confrontational style or tone. I get great results without that
Ready to make those important changes to your work or business life.
Coaching Gets Great Results
Take advantage of a free, no obligation telephone coaching consultation, because positive results start right here.